Retail Reinvented is seeking an experienced Magento 2 Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes, building relationships with stakeholders, making recommendations based on best practices, and reaching decisions through consensus. Experience in change management would be helpful.
- Plan and Develop Magento 2 Solutions
- Review code and your project delivery to improve project quality and collaboration with QA Engineers
- Perform Magento 2 customizations and custom module development
- Collaborate on the design and development of new solutions
- Support front- and back-end Magento 2 development projects
- At least 4 years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!)
- At least 2 years of Magento 2 front-end development experience
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- At least 2 years of Magento Commerce Cloud experience
- Must have experience developing custom backend and frontend modules for Magento 2
- Must have experience operating a high performing Magento 2 store, including infrastructure optimization and performance tuning
Retail Reinvented is a remote-first agency; your role will be 100% remote via Slack, Email and other project management systems. Your work schedule will require some overlap with our Pacific Time Zone work schedule.