This individual is a highly communicative, detail-oriented critical thinker that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in client-facing digital project management. This is a highly visible, senior position that allows you to take ownership of 5 or more high-value, key accounts, work directly with management on process improvements, and lead a team of developers. This role requires an expert-level ability to simplify complex requirements into easily digestible updates for both technical and non-technical team members and clients.
The specific responsibilities of this Role will evolve as the candidate grows with the client relationships; we’re looking for someone who can lead, manage and contribute measurable results to Retail Reinvented’s operations and our client’s product experience.
- Lead and facilitate the relationship with clients and other Retail Reinvented stakeholders to gather requirements for full-build and maintenance projects
- Assist the executive team with ongoing process improvements and initiatives.
- Expert-level leadership abilities and experience with managing cross-functional teams
- Leverage project management tools like Jira / Confluence to diligently organize project tasks
- Develop comprehensive individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource requirements, and manage them carefully throughout the duration of the project (often 6 months or more)
- Act as a solutions consultant, coaching clients on best practices and direction
- Lead and facilitate meetings, conference calls, and presentations with internal and external stakeholders.
Retail Reinvented is technically charged to deliver marketing and management functions. Your focus on eCommerce technology, and experience in a variety of platforms is essential to success in this role. Most notably:
- Experience with Magento 2 is required with Shopify, WordPress, and/or content management systems is strongly preferred
- Maintains a working knowledge of the e-commerce industry and relevant brands, services, and trends.
- Understanding of responsive web design and development
- Project Management processes and workflows (Jira, QA Testing, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience with Jira/Confluence and/or other major project management tools
- Magento 2 Certification is required.
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing digital project management
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams of at least 5 people
- 3+ years of experience in Magento commerce
- 2+ years of experience in an autonomous, decision-making role
- 1+ years of experience working with Jira, Confluence, and G-Suite Tools
Retail Reinvented is a remote-first agency; your role will be 100% remote via Slack, Email and other project management systems. Your work schedule will require a Pacific Time Zone shift.